By submitting any personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”), you as the disclosing Party unconditionally and voluntarily, consent to the processing of the submitted personal information for any and all purposes related to this transaction.
You agree and consent that your personal information may be processed by, or on your behalf for the purposes of this transaction.
Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall ensure that any personal information that is processed by it in the course of performing its obligations under this transaction is done in accordance with POPI.
Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall not process, disclose or use personal information except:
- to the extent necessary for the provision of Services and/or Products under this transaction; or
- as otherwise expressly authorised by you in writing.
Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall not disclose any personal information to any Third Party without your prior written consent in each instance, other than to the extent required by any Regulator or Law.
In the event that you provide such consent necessary for the disclosure of personal information to a Third Party, Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall:
- make such disclosure in compliance with POPI; and
- enter into a written agreement with the applicable Third-Party recipient of such personal information that requires such Third Party to safeguard the personal information in a manner no less restrictive than each it’s obligations under these terms.
Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall implement and maintain an effective security safeguards that includes, but is not limited to administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, and appropriate technical and organisational measures, in each case, adequate to insure the security and confidentiality of personal information, and to protect against any anticipated risks to the security or integrity of personal information, protect against unauthorized access to or use of personal information, protect personal information against unlawful processing or processing otherwise than in accordance with this agreement, and protect against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure of personal information.
Without limiting the foregoing, such safeguards and measures shall be appropriate to protect against the harm that may result from unauthorised or unlawful processing, use or disclosure, or accidental loss, destruction or damage to or of Personal Information and the nature of the personal information, and shall maintain all safeguard measures as is required by POPI.
Wolf and Halo (Pty) Ltd shall not use, process, store, transfer or permit access to any personal information across the borders of South Africa, without your written consent .
In the event of any actual, suspected or alleged security breach, including, but not limited to, loss, damage, destruction, theft, unauthorized use, access to or disclosure of any personal information, Wolf and Halo (Pty) shall:
- notify you as soon as practicable after becoming aware of such event;
- provide you with all information regarding the breach to allow you to ascertain what has occurred and which personal information has been affected;
- promptly take whatever action is necessary, at it’s own expense, to minimise the impact of such event and prevent such event from recurring.
1.1 Purchase of products